Please print the attached a Uniform Residential Loan Application in PDF format.
Loan Application Checklist
Preparation in advance will help the process go smoother. The following list encompasses the documents and items a loan officer will most likely need to have to process your home loan. Please deliver to your lender of choice the following items:
- Completed Loan Application above or from one of the Lenders below.
- Last two years of tax returns for most loans. Three years for WCDA loans.
- Last two pay stubs for each borrower.
- Copy of past three (3) months statements for the accounts such as checking, Savings, Brokerage Accounts, Money Market, Retirement Accounts, and others.
- Copy of your last two months bank statements.
- Name and address for all creditors, Include account numbers, monthly payments, and balance owed for the following outstanding obligations, such as Mortgage Loans, Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Automobile Loans, Student Loans, and Others
- Copy of your Driver's License.
- Copy of your Social Security Card.
- Residence address(es) for the past two (2) years with mortgage holder and/or landlord for previous two (2) years
- Current lease for each rental property owned and previous two (2) years tax returns with all schedules
- Copy of Divorce Decree, Separation Agreement and all addenda for all divorced parties. If divorce is not final, please provide a copy of the temporary orders
- A check to cover the cost of the credit report and appraisal
They may require more information, but this will definitely get you on your way to moving into a new home. If I can help at any step of the way, please call me at 307-251-0863 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional documentation might be required, depending upon your specific situation. Keep in touch with the lender during the process to confirm they have everything they need. It's not uncommon to get into a file only to determine more documentation is needed. Maintaining patience is important throughout this process.
Lenders in Casper
American National Bank
Bank of The West
First Interstate Bank
Hilltop National Bank
U S Bank
Wells Fargo Bank
Your Next Step:
While you are at your chosen lender, please request the following:
- Good Faith Estimate: It helps the consumer to understand the costs of their loan. It also helps the consumer compare one Lender's fees with another Lender's fee to help the consumer decided on a Lender. Please keep in mind that these are estimates. They can vary at the time of closing.
- Ask for a Pre-Qualification letter or a Pre-Approval Letter. Please bring this letter into me so we are prepared for your offer. Pre-Approval is best!!!
A Pre-Approval letter indicates that the Lender has completed a thorough analyis of your credit, income, and assets has been completed and you are pre-approved by a lender for a specific loan amount.
Getting pre-qualified and/or pre-approved by a reputable mortgage company is the first step in buying a property, and should be done before you start looking for your new home because it will let you and your Realtor know the price range of your new home.